Friday, January 06, 2006

Estados Locos

After leaving Europe I flew into NYC and found myself in the middle of a transit union strike... so laidened with all of my gear I footed it the eight or so blocks to Port Authority in hopes of catching a bus Northward.

My plan: to meet up with an old friend who would help me to surprise my sisters who would be convening in the Boston area for Christmas... it had been over four years since I last attended this holiday.

Everyone was very surprised and could hardly believe that I was there! It was excellent to see everybody and spend time with my sisters and their families...
I then went upto my friends place in New Hampshire for a 'relaxing' New Years. As I took over bar duties that evening the 'relaxing' night soon digressed into a medly of wild dancing! Those present had myself to thank for the queazy feelings and headaches that abounded the following morning.

Free Counter